Thursday, September 28, 2017

Deep Dark!






Sinking into deep
 Dark, beings close eyes for sleep
And awake I am.

 With my book open
Sit, I, to read the next half
With a smooth mood now.

 Candles emit light;
Smells bright, coffee in mug, have
Desire for a sip.

 Night, her dress, washes
 In rain; spreads and leaks through the
  Window, its black hue.

Gaining energy
Fresh, Wind runs fast too far for
 Exploring places.

Shrub peeps in, through the
 Window and passes a
 Lovely smile to me.

 Seeking the bed,fall
Into slumber comfy, me, Moon
And his little pals.

27 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    A flowing series... my favourite is:
    "Night, her dress, washes
    In rain; spreads and leaks through the
    Window, its black hue"

    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome series of haiku, nice to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful series of haiku you share here with us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant... Loved "Moon and his little pals". Very poetic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This haiku series has a calmness to it...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Yamini MacLean. Those are also my favourite lines in this poem. I admire your consistency of putting up something on the blog regularly. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  7. with that image and the crispy lines.. it s job well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darkness is not too bad for so many dreams happen and thoughts that show the light, lovely Poem!

    ReplyDelete